Please use the form below to reserve hens ONLY FOR 22nd July 2017.
How to reserve
1. Select your preferred collection point from the drop down list. *NB collection points are named after the nearest significant town, the actual location could be up to 20 minutes away from the town name listed. If you would like any further information on the location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
2. Complete ALL sections of the application form. It is essential we have your full address to comply with DEFRA rules. Any applications without an address or contact phone number will be rejected. We have to be able to get in touch with you.
3. Make your donation of £2.50 minimum per hen online as soon as possible, ideally at the time of reserving and certainly within 2 weeks of submitting your application. Any hens not donated for within the two week period will be cancelled (we will email you to let you know if we cancel your reservation). Any hens donated for that subsequently need to be cancelled for any reason will be fully refunded within 48 hours.
4. Add email@example.com to your list of allowed emails. We will be in touch to confirm your reservation and payment and will be sending important information through to you from this email address. Please respond to emails from us promptly – if you have a problem sending through photographs, please let us know asap – we are here to help.
5. You will be contacted the week before the rehoming date to advise of the exact details of the address and time of rehoming. As we cannot always guarantee timings (traffic etc.) please keep the whole day free and keep an eye on your emails and texts.
6. Once you have clicked submit you will see a confirmation message on this page. Please do not submit again once you see this message.
7. Get excited because you are extending the lives of some hard working hens.
Terms and Conditions
By completing the following reservation, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, as stated below:
I am over 18 years of age.
I agree to pay a minimum of £2.50 per hen
I will provide a pet home for the rest of the natural life of the hens.
I will seek professional veterinary care as and when required.
I am prepared to send a photograph of of my coop and free range area within 2 weeks of my reservation, as part of the home checking process.
I will make my donation asap and within two weeks of placing my reservation otherwise it will be cancelled and I will not receive my hens.
I understand Fresh Start For Hens reserve the right to reject any reservation and will inform me as to why by email.
ONCE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR RESERVATION CLICK SUBMIT AND THEN PLEASE DONATE IMMEDIATELY TO SECURE YOUR HENS USING THE DONATE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT OF THE PAGE.